back to top
- All the photos taken at the 2019 ICNF are available for download to all participants and staff. JPEG files, 1920x1282 px, 90% quality (1-1.5 MB each).
- E. Rubiola, The Origin and the Measurement of Phase Noise in Oscillators, slides of the keynote talk given at the 25th International Conference on Noise and Fluctuations, Neuchâtel, CH, 18-21 June 2019.
- C. E. Calosso, A. C. Cérdenas, E. Rubiola, Phase-Noise and Amplitude-Noise Measurement of DACs and DDSs , arXiv:1906.04954v1 [physics.ins-det], 12 Jun 2019. Direct download from the arXiv web site. You may like the related slideshow.
7th European Frequency and Time Seminar (EFTS), Besancon, France, July 1-5, 2019.
The EFTS is intended to provide education and training, including laboratory practice in a full-week seminar, and targets the broadest audience: Engineers, Ph.D. students, post-docs, young scientists, newcomers, etc.
Go to the EFTS wrb page
- P. Durdault, A. Kittmann, E. Rubiola, J.-M. Friedt, E. Quandt, T. Knöchel, M. Höft
Noise Analysis and Comparison of Phase- and Frequency-Detecting Readout Systems: Application to SAW Delay Line Magnetic Field Sensors, IEEE Sensors J. vol.** no.* pp.***-***, Month 2019 Early access, online 7 May 2019. DOI 10.1109/JSEN.2019.2914965. © IEEE.
- C. E. Calosso, F. Vernotte, V. Giordano, C. Fluhr, B. Dubois, E. Rubiola
Frequency Stability Measurement of Cryogenic Sapphire Oscillators with a Multichannel Tracking DDS and the Two-Sample Covariance,
IEEE Transact. Ultrason., Ferroelec. Freq. Control vol.66 no.3 p.616-623, March 2019.
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
The content of this article was presented at the IEEE International Frequency Control Symposium pp.53-54, Olimpic Valley, CA, USA, May 21-24, 2018.
Abstract (© IEEE), and
- A. C. Cárdenas Olaya, C. E. Calosso, J.-M. Friedt, S. Micalizio, E. Rubiola
Phase Noise and Frequency Stability of the Red-Pitaya Internal PLL,
IEEE Transact. Ultrason., Ferroelec. Freq. Control vol.66 no.2 p.412-416, February 2019 DOI 10.1109/TUFFC.2018.2883830. © IEEE.
- P. Durdault, M. Höft J.-M. Friedt, E. Rubiola
Equivalence of Open-Loop and Closed-Loop Operation of SAW Resonators and Delay Lines, Sensors (MDPI) vol.19 no.1 art. no.185, January 2019 DOI 10.3390/s19010185. Open access.